[Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by UCHIHA_S on October 11th 2010, 8:16 pm

Yes sure thx.
Its a bit sad, im sure they had alot of mails asking for more than just 1 jutsu at a time.
avatar
UCHIHA_S


Health Health : 9
Country : Lightning
Posts : 640
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Phoenix on October 11th 2010, 8:20 pm

UCHIHA_S wrote:Yes sure thx.
Its a bit sad, im sure they had alot of mails asking for more than just 1 jutsu at a time.
How would you suggest they do that? The control lay-out that they use for the game only allows one spot open for jutsu. So stop complaining. Most of the combos in the game implement jutsu in them anyways.
avatar
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Country : Rain
Posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Stunkata8 on October 11th 2010, 8:53 pm

NO CLASHES!How did they come to the agreement to remove this EPICNES!!!???
avatar
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Health Health : 65
Country : Rain
Posts : 3940
Registration date : 2009-09-10

http://stun-world.hit.bg/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Storm on October 11th 2010, 9:17 pm

Stunkata8 wrote:NO CLASHES!How did they come to the agreement to remove this EPICNES!!!???
Maybe they wanted the newest game to not be the same. Plenty of games take out the good features that most gamers like, so this is no different.

_________________


The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
avatar
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Country : Fire
Posts : 6596
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by lightning-shade on October 11th 2010, 10:04 pm

Death the Kid wrote:
UCHIHA_S wrote:Yes sure thx.
Its a bit sad, im sure they had alot of mails asking for more than just 1 jutsu at a time.
How would you suggest they do that? The control lay-out that they use for the game only allows one spot open for jutsu. So stop complaining. Most of the combos in the game implement jutsu in them anyways.

maybe remove 1 of the two buttons for block and use it for an extra jutsu? idk
avatar
lightning-shade


Health Health : 8
Country : Lightning
Posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by UCHIHA_S on October 12th 2010, 12:35 am

I think there are enough buttons to change, so that you can use 2 jutsus. That should be the last problem.
avatar
UCHIHA_S


Health Health : 9
Country : Lightning
Posts : 640
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Phoenix on October 12th 2010, 12:54 am

If you don't like the layout of the game, then don't buy it. They removed clashes because it's just unnecessary. Also the probability of a rasengan and chidori clashing in a real fight is close to none.
avatar
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Country : Rain
Posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Sander on October 12th 2010, 11:48 am

aww... I thought clashes Were supposed to be added... Well The Game Is Still good. the Clashes being removed is just a tiny Con. Overall i think the game will be great... except for the spammers who purposely let you beat them up to use 6 tails and then beat you instead. Razz
avatar
Sander
Konoha's Yellow Flash
Konoha's Yellow Flash

Health Health : 29
Country : Fire
Posts : 2275
Registration date : 2010-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by lightning-shade on October 12th 2010, 7:07 pm

then use your awakening and beat them up Wink
avatar
lightning-shade


Health Health : 8
Country : Lightning
Posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Sander on October 13th 2010, 3:58 pm

Haha, yeah. Razz I'll go all Nine Tails on them and be like: I'MMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOOR!!!!
Can't wait for the game. Razz It'll be out soon... i think 15th already. :O or 20? I dunno
avatar
Sander
Konoha's Yellow Flash
Konoha's Yellow Flash

Health Health : 29
Country : Fire
Posts : 2275
Registration date : 2010-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Storm on October 13th 2010, 6:57 pm

Sander wrote:Haha, yeah. Razz I'll go all Nine Tails on them and be like: I'MMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOOR!!!!
Can't wait for the game. Razz It'll be out soon... i think 15th already. :O or 20? I dunno
It'll come out the 15th in Europe, the 19th in the U.S. Just refer to the first page.

_________________


The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
avatar
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Country : Fire
Posts : 6596
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by lightning-shade on October 13th 2010, 7:14 pm

i have an ntsc-j xbox 360 (asia/japan) will the game be in japanese only or with english...?
because i remember dbz raging blast was japanese only in that region...
avatar
lightning-shade


Health Health : 8
Country : Lightning
Posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Storm on October 13th 2010, 7:27 pm

lightning-shade wrote:i have an ntsc-j xbox 360 (asia/japan) will the game be in japanese only or with english...?
because i remember dbz raging blast was japanese only in that region...
Not sure why you even have a Japan-made 360 in the first place, but I'm guessing with your system it'll be Japanese only.

_________________


The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
avatar
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Country : Fire
Posts : 6596
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by UCHIHA_S on October 13th 2010, 8:32 pm

At this year's E3, Namco Bandai revealed that Tekken 6's Lars Alexandersson will be making his Dynamic Entry into Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 as an unlockable character. Tekken's new coverboy will be anim'd up for his new cameo, and judging from the above trailer, he'll be retaining his moves and even his weird third costume.
You dont have to pre-order to get Lars. You can just unlock him like minato.
avatar
UCHIHA_S


Health Health : 9
Country : Lightning
Posts : 640
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Darkangel on October 14th 2010, 12:54 pm

Since it's already out in Australia, I'm considering trading in my Wii + 20 Wii games, so i can get myself an xbox plus the game
avatar
Darkangel


Health Health : 5
Country : Fire
Posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Phoenix on October 14th 2010, 1:22 pm

UCHIHA_S wrote:
At this year's E3, Namco Bandai revealed that Tekken 6's Lars Alexandersson will be making his Dynamic Entry into Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 as an unlockable character. Tekken's new coverboy will be anim'd up for his new cameo, and judging from the above trailer, he'll be retaining his moves and even his weird third costume.
You dont have to pre-order to get Lars. You can just unlock him like minato.
He's not unlockable. Do you not get he does not come with the game unless you pre-order?
avatar
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Country : Rain
Posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Dark Felix on October 14th 2010, 5:00 pm

but where did you get that info from i hadnt red it anywhere
it would be just unfair for those who didnt pre-order

anyway i ordered it for 60 instead of 90 spite
avatar
Dark Felix


Health Health : 1
Posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by DoM!n on October 14th 2010, 5:01 pm

lmao 90 for generic naruto game
avatar
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Country : Water
Posts : 8077
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by UCHIHA_S on October 14th 2010, 6:00 pm

Death the Kid wrote:
UCHIHA_S wrote:
At this year's E3, Namco Bandai revealed that Tekken 6's Lars Alexandersson will be making his Dynamic Entry into Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 as an unlockable character. Tekken's new coverboy will be anim'd up for his new cameo, and judging from the above trailer, he'll be retaining his moves and even his weird third costume.
You dont have to pre-order to get Lars. You can just unlock him like minato.
He's not unlockable. Do you not get he does not come with the game unless you pre-order?

This is copied from QJ.net

It says he is already in! Somehow other players have to get him too, so lars is just like minato, you get the DLC for Lars if you pre-order.
Or you can download him later, but there is no way some players have him and the others dont!
avatar
UCHIHA_S


Health Health : 9
Country : Lightning
Posts : 640
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Phoenix on October 14th 2010, 9:38 pm

UCHIHA_S wrote:
Death the Kid wrote:
UCHIHA_S wrote:
At this year's E3, Namco Bandai revealed that Tekken 6's Lars Alexandersson will be making his Dynamic Entry into Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 as an unlockable character. Tekken's new coverboy will be anim'd up for his new cameo, and judging from the above trailer, he'll be retaining his moves and even his weird third costume.
You dont have to pre-order to get Lars. You can just unlock him like minato.
He's not unlockable. Do you not get he does not come with the game unless you pre-order?

This is copied from QJ.net

It says he is already in! Somehow other players have to get him too, so lars is just like minato, you get the DLC for Lars if you pre-order.
Or you can download him later, but there is no way some players have him and the others dont!
In the trailer, made by cyber-connect 2 who actually made the game, they stated it was a pre-order exclusive.

You will most likely still be able to get him via DLC but it will cost you.

@DoM!n
Rather pay for a Naruto game that brings something new to the table than the shitty generic army games they release every 4-5 months.
avatar
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Country : Rain
Posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by UCHIHA_S on October 14th 2010, 9:55 pm

90 is alot.
Here it costs 60 for normal and 70 for collectors.

EDIT: Bought the game.. Its very good^^. Razz

EDIT:

Im VERY disappointed from Story mode. Gameplay from UNS2 is unbeatable, but the story is just bad.. almost everything is different from the Anime.
avatar
UCHIHA_S


Health Health : 9
Country : Lightning
Posts : 640
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Dark Felix on October 15th 2010, 9:12 pm

i got it im playing it right now but my xbox live card for minato got lost in some way it wasnt in the box Sad
avatar
Dark Felix


Health Health : 1
Posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Phoenix on October 15th 2010, 9:17 pm

Dark Felix wrote:i got it im playing it right now but my xbox live card for minato got lost in some way it wasnt in the box Sad
Didn't get the limited edition then. Doubt they would forget it. Or you possibly didn't get it from a name brand story and that's why.
avatar
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Country : Rain
Posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Dark Felix on October 15th 2010, 9:23 pm

but i got the collectors edition and on the backside it is listed that it is in but its not:(
avatar
Dark Felix


Health Health : 1
Posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by UCHIHA_S on October 15th 2010, 9:25 pm

My code was in the game behind the guide.
avatar
UCHIHA_S


Health Health : 9
Country : Lightning
Posts : 640
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum