[PC]BattleForge

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [PC]BattleForge

Post by .Omen on August 31st 2010, 11:29 pm

both of you warned for excessive digression -this is not lala land and shall not be tolerated

uchiha_s also warned for not correcting to the right format,he has 24 hours to correct it or he will be warned again and this topic will be deleted
.Omen

Health Health : -32
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidoain on September 1st 2010, 12:00 am

Like i said, RTS games are too complex to be compared to games like LOL where you control 1 unit and hide in a bush and takee cover around tower watches.

Now, watch him saying that i suck at LOL. You may say that because i did not even played enough. Leveling system of LOL is like wow. The more you play, the more powerful you are. Screw that. I rather keep playing Dota, owning with Pudge and Tenchies(Something you will never manage to do)

Anyway, i saw some video of battleforge and it seem as a great game. Fan of RTS games that i am plus a fan of Yu-Gi-Ho with real cards, i can see why ppl enjoy that game a lot. With cards included in the game, there will always be unexpected strategy unlike starcraft where you see the same strategy over and over again.
Sidoain

Health Health : -1
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Eredale on September 1st 2010, 7:49 pm

Very well then

I shall recheck the ratings for both games after a while

If this trash doesn't get as popular as LoL I get the right to insult your tastes as much as I want
Eredale

Health Health : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by UCHIHA_S on September 1st 2010, 9:24 pm

ill just correct it

If you tell me what to. Cant see anything wrong.
UCHIHA_S

Health Health : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidoain on September 2nd 2010, 6:36 am

Eredale wrote:Very well then

I shall recheck the ratings for both games after a while

If this trash doesn't get as popular as LoL I get the right to insult your tastes as much as I want

LOL is free while BF is not. So screw the popularity, there is no balance.

Same reason why LOL is more popular then HON, but HON get more money since its 30$
Sidoain

Health Health : -1
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by UCHIHA_S on September 2nd 2010, 5:55 pm

Stop arguing now!

BF is COMPLETELY free. You can, if you want to, buy better items with cash which you really dont have to. And if you do, its not expensive.
UCHIHA_S

Health Health : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiin on September 6th 2010, 10:41 am

Axer wrote:
Eredale wrote:And how is that SO MUCH different from a card game? You get a hand in the start and have your set of cards, drawing them one by one while getting resources from some source to keep drawing cards. OH WAIT, you actually SEE what you summon move in FUKING 3D~!! ZOMG SO INNOVATIVE AND TOTALLY AWESOME

You don't draw cards. When you create your deck, it's rather set of units you can use in battle. You can summon them any time, as long as you have enough power and elemental orbs (ok, there is a cooldown after playing a card so you can't spam, whatever).
And it is awesome. And innovative, compared to most RTS.
Besides, it's scenario maps which make this game great. Each of them is masterpiece. With coop up to 12 players, and each player having different task to perform.

Quite sucks? you been telling me to play now you say it quite sucks 0.0 well then im not playing it anymore Smile

@ontopic
well was gunna play it then axer said it sucks so im not gunna play it Smile
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ksarme on September 6th 2010, 3:20 pm

Where in this quote:
Axer wrote:You don't draw cards. When you create your deck, it's rather set of units you can use in battle. You can summon them any time, as long as you have enough power and elemental orbs (ok, there is a cooldown after playing a card so you can't spam, whatever).
And it is awesome. And innovative, compared to most RTS.
Besides, it's scenario maps which make this game great. Each of them is masterpiece. With coop up to 12 players, and each player having different task to perform.
do you see word "sucks"? Or even any negative adjective?

All I told about sucking was standard, basic deck. You can play with it, but don't expect too much.
Ksarme

Health Health : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiin on September 7th 2010, 10:07 am

no not that quote the other one but you said the demo quite sucks not the full game so i read it wrong well anyway i tried it but i dont like it cause it got borin after a while
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by kevin68100 on September 7th 2010, 11:07 am

Not badly plays
kevin68100

Health Health : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-19

http://www.naruto-destiny.francais.tv

Back to top Go down